Monday, January 12, 2009

I Didn't Want It to Come to This, But You Give Me No Choice ...

As my brother put it, the Religious blog weblog award category is like watching Tiger Woods. One person is solidly in front and the rest fight it out for second.

I see that Father Dwight is getting worried ... let's take it to him (isn't that the good ol' Catholic fightin' spirit I've always heard of?)

I am a fairly peaceful person though and I really don't want to fight it out. I will simply turn to that which has stood us in good stead before.

Hypnotoad!


Listen carefully and go vote for Happy Catholic in the 2009 Weblog Awards.

You may then turn off your computer ... you will remember nothing of this later ...

UPDATE
Don't forget to vote for The Anchoress who used to be way ahead but now has fallen behind thanks to some folks who just can't relax and have fun but have to make everything into a left versus right contest. *sigh*

As The Anchoress said on Friday, "I’m being told that some “lefty” sites are trying to co-ordinate to defeat me ... That always cracks me up; it’s so schoolyard. No matter what I still get my nifty “finalist” button, and I much prefer looking at the “awards” as good-natured fun, and not some absurd cut-throat matter."

I applaud her good nature but will keep voting anyway ... vote for her here.

No comments:

Post a Comment