Thursday, December 4, 2008

Does this mean when I stop by Kuby's for pimiento cheese I'm going to have to shove the Secret Service out of my way?

Bushes confirm purchase of Dallas home in Preston Hollow

The White House confirmed Thursday that the Bushes have purchased a house in Dallas’ Preston Hollow neighborhood for the couple to live in after his presidency ends in January.

First lady Laura Bush’s office declined to specify where the house is, but it appears likely the couple will live on Daria Place, a cul-de-sac in the upscale neighborhood.
The story is at the Dallas Morning News. I can see President Bush dropping into Kuby's of a morning to grab breakfast as so many are doing when I whisk buy to buy the best bologna and hotdogs in town ...

It would be my chance to tell him that I think he's the bees' knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment