Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dear Rose!


I can't believe I forgot to put up a cake for Rose's birthday today. My only excuse is that I was busy shopping and I think that we'll all agree remembering birthday gifts is much more important than a photo of a cake!

What would we do without our sweet, smart, funny, clever Rose? I don't want to even think about it. I am simply grateful that God picked us out to be her parents. She is sweet 17 today.

We'll be going to Royal Thai as her choice for a birthday dinner. Mmmm, mmmm, good! She chose a cake I've never made so we'll see how it turns out. Yellow cake, cherry filling, marshmallow frosting. It is a cake designed more for a President's Day celebration but since she's been studying like crazy for her AP History test and we've been talking about presidents all week ... I suppose it seemed like the right choice this year.

We'll let you know how it tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment