Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Lino's Blogger Today ... It's Me!

I'm going to be interviewed on "The Catholic Guy," hosted by Lino Rulli, to discuss Happy Catholic live around 5:00 ET (which is 4:00 to me). It airs on The Catholic Channel on Sirius Satellite Radio, 159. They have a blogger a day on there ... now if only I had it so I could hear what some of my favorite bloggers sound like!


He's going to shave his head on the day after Easter ...
St. Baldrick's is a charity that raises money for kids with cancer by shaving peoples heads. And out of the blue, a caller dialed in to say he'd give $250 "for Lino Rulli's head". We presume he meant for me to shave my head, and not actually for my head on a platter (though the latter is more Biblical). When asked why he wanted to see my head shaved, he said "I don't know, I thought it'd be funny."
The photo is of a previous shaved head moment for Lino. He's holding up one finger for the number of people who thought he looked good that way. He needs to change that to two ... I like that look on him (very Prison Break-ish ... and we all know how I feel about Prison Break. Right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment